BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday update

Hey all,

This past week as been nothing but busy, it was nice not to have class on Monday though so that helped me out a bit. Tuesday was class and then Wednesday was typical class but at 7 my roommate Sean, student body president Jon, the controller of money in student government Cody, and Myself all participated in the first annual Greek Week. We did a relay race which we took 4th in because I couldn't tie a stupid toga and I'm not sure what we got in the donut eating contest, Sean took place in that and took 2nd in our heat. After the eating contest we participated in a trivia game where we took first overall, Jon knew all but 2 questions because he is the president he had to learn all of them and pass a test on them to become said president so we had a slight advantage over the other clubs.

Friday night I had to partake in a club presidents training session because...well I'm a club president, it was really informative but it was so boring at the same time. There was a make your own fajita bar though and that was good and made the whole thing worth it. I got out of that at about 7:30 and went to the last event of Greek Week which was a TOGA PARTY, who woulda guessed? It wasn't that much fun though, there were only about 30 people there and the music was to loud for where they had it so my friends and I left early and went and just hung out.

Next week I have a full week of school and then starting this Monday I have to go to a meeting on Monday and Wednesday every week so I can learn how the student government works because I want to run for one of the positions for next year but that isn't for a few more months.

I have to go study for a test on Monday, next blog up asap!

Austin

1 comments:

royce and pat said...

Glad your having a good time. I think you would be good in student government. Now the mom in me has to say - what about a job? There had to say it. glad you are so involved in everything it makes for a great college experience. love ya MOM