BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Semester

Hey all,

The new semester has started and boy is it a big one. My schedule is pretty full. With philosophy, art 1010, and digital imaging 3 times a week I don't get out of classes until 5 but I don't start until 11 and I get an hour break between each class and Tuesday and Thursday I just have one class at 1 and that is silk screen/relief and it is pretty interesting so far. My classes have been going ok so far but I know that they will just get harder the further into the semester we go. Philosophy is going to be a hard class for me. I can tell because of all the books I had to buy for it. I have to read some Plato, decartes, and the professors book. I have already been studying hard for that class but it is nice that every 3rd week he gives us a break from class for the day. I am really enjoying my digital imaging class so far. We are just covering some of the basics in photoshop and I have already learned some cool new features.

Outside of classes though I have been busy as well. I am participating in the Greek Week Greek Olympics with one of my roommates. I don't know what I have to do for it but I am pretty excited for it.

The weather here has been really cold we got A LOT of snow just before the Christmas break and one of my roommates, a friend of mine and myself went sledding down a small hill that wasn't very good. I tried to snowboard down it and fell both times.

I hope everyone is having a good January and that no one has given up on those new year resolutions ;)

Your college kid,

Austin

0 comments: