BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Long time, lots of stuff going on.

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I updated and I haven't been up on it like I was last year but more homework this year.

Thanksgiving was lots of fun, I went to my dads house for Thanksgiving this year and we had a lot of food! we did a big breakfast of French toast and eggs and all that was followed by delicious food all through out the day!

I left good ol' Emery County and I get to wait one more week and I get to go back for the Christmas break. I can't wait to see everyone up there! It's going to be a nice visit and so good to see everyone and catch up!

I do have a bit of cool news though! My friend Kurts brother is getting married in a few months and his original photographer that they lines up to take the engagement pictures flaked out on them and so they asked me to do it for them and I get to do that on Friday! It's really exciting and still more good news! My friend Kaylyn is engaged to my friend Kurt and they have also asked me to take their engagement pictures AND wedding pictures. I'm going down to Mesa for new years to take the engagement and spring break I get to take the wedding pictures and hopefully I can make my name known here in Cedar and take more pictures for other peoples weddings and make some money!

That is all for now, I need to go study for finals next week.

Austin

1 comments:

royce and pat said...

Can't wait for your trip back. I like having you home on occasion. We should have a lot of fun in SLC over Christmas with the Turner clan.