BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Classes

I have been to all of my classes as of today. They all look like they will be fun but I'm a little worried about my 2-D drawing class. I have a hard time with drawing anything and now I have to have a ton of sketches and an actual drawing for class. But I have met a lot of new people from my different class'. I'll give a quick outline of my days:

MWF--1:00pm/2:50pm is 2-D drawing--3:00pm/3:50pm is photography and that is my day

TR--9:00am/9:50am is University 1000 (required for school) --10:00am/11:20am is Art Retrospective--1:00pm/2:20pm is Psychology 1010

That is my week in short and it isn't to bad but it keeps me busy. I have enjoyed my first week with my roommates. We have played poker twice until about 3 in the morning and just chilled and hung out messing around and stuff. I can't wait to really get into my classes and start on the work.

Hope to see y'all soon :)

Austin

1 comments:

Dana said...

I'm so excited you've decided to start a blog, Austin. That's great - and you're so right - that will be a great way to stay in touch with everyone. I'm so glad you're liking school so far and that your roommates are nice (too funny you went to elementary with one of them).

Side note - when I went to college, I also thought Thursday "R" was funny. :)

Have a wonderful first semester - college was one of the best times of my life.

Sending you lots of love and hugs,
Dana, Ethan, & Reed