BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another week


Another week has come and gone along with just a painting assignment and the continue for the job hunt.
Classes have been ok this week. Started a bit slow but that is because of the long weekend, which I hope you all enjoyed safely. I started off easy with UNIV 1000, just reviewed a paper, and our prof. for PVA 1040 had to attend his mother-in-laws funeral so we didn't have class and then a good lecture in PSY 1010.
I had homework to do today though for my 2-D drawing class where I had to paint a work without making it look like the word. It was a bit challenging at first but I finally got it. I hope it is done right though.
Saturday I am helping out at the football game with SUUSA and getting a freaking awesome shirt. I am hoping to get some good pictures at the game. :)

That is about all I have to update for now

Best wishes to all

Austin

P.S. try and see the word in the picture

1 comments:

Summer said...

Music! it's music... oh yeah I'm the bomb.. this is Summer BTW.. Just came across your blog while looking at Rob and Heather's! I'll add you to our blog roll!