BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

In depth weekly update

Hey y'all

Back again to give a more in depth update on my week. If you missed my short one from earlier this week you should read it.

This week is homecoming and there for we have a lot of activities going on and the best part. FREE FOOD. I went to the homecoming bbq tonight. I wasn't able to enjoy it to much because I had my evening class tonight at 7 and that cut out all of my fun with the bbq but oh well. The class is more important. I am excited for the game on Saturday because it will be a HUGE party and a lot of free food. It is also the first game with me being the Thorcorps president. I was able to finish the constitution with some help from my freshman board adviser.

Classes have been going really good. I handed in my first assignment for my photography class on Wed. and tomorrow I am turning in my drawing for 2-D design.
I finally had my first college test on Tuesday in my psychology1010 class and it wasn't to bad. A little different than what I am used to but I wasn't expecting the same old. The best part is that I had my second college test today in my art retro class. It wasn't to difficult but I didn't understand some of the words used because I didn't have them in my notes and we don't have any textbooks for the class so I wasn't the only one to guess on those questions.


Hope you all are doing well,

Austin

1 comments:

Dana said...

So fun reading about your college adventures. Have fun this weekend! We were excited to read about Tanika! ;-)