BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quick update

Hi all,

This is just a quick update on a a key subject I know you all are wondering on.

I am now dating a wonderful and beautiful girl named Tanika. She is an amazing person and she is very smart. She was in the honor society and was one of the tops of our class (we went to high school together). She is going to UVU now but I know that we can over come the distance. I spent the weekend at her grandmothers house and we just connected on a deeper level. She is a very special person to me. She has helped me through a lot of stuff and has been beside me every step of the way. Every minute I spend with her I have a hard time thinking of anything else or concentrate on anything.

I will do a longer more thorough update later this week

Austin

1 comments:

Tanika Lee said...

Awe!Thank you. That is so sweet! You remind me everyday of exactly how lucky I am. Miss you every second.

XXoo!

Tanika