BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

A little late

Hey all,

Sorry for the late post. I was busy all weekend goofing off and studying. Classes have been going good like usual, my professor for 2-D drawing had a conference to go to so we only had that class once and my critique group for photography was on Wednesday so I had me a nice 3 day weekend. I have 3 test this week though. One in psychology, art retrospective, and photography. It should be a lot of fun.
This weekend was a blast though. We had a little party Thursday night. We had almost everyone on our floor come to our room to play poker and some board games. It was a blast. Then Friday one of the girls from across the hall came and hung out with us until 2, but that was because she got locked out and no one else was home, so we just talked and had a good time. Saturday I went to the girls soccer game. It was freezing. It snowed the last 5 minutes of the game and it was a mini blizzard with that bone chilling wind and the snow. We did win the game,3-0, against West Minster. Sunday we watched some of the football games and then went out and played a little catch with a football. Don't ask me how but i was able to find time to study this weekend. I was surprised at it myself.

In other news, Tanika and I broke up this weekend too. We just couldn't get the distance to work. She was always working and doing homework and I was always running around doing SUUSA and Thor Corps stuff. Don't say sorry and all though. This stuff happens, it is just how life is.

Your ever vigilant and busy college kid

Ausitn

2 comments:

royce and pat said...

Hopefully you and Tanika can remain friends. Guess she won't be joining us for turkey day. Glad to know you are doing your homework. I heard you weren't doing to hot in one class. Keep up the good work. I will compare grades with you later.

Dana said...

Hi Austin. I'm sorry to hear about you and Tanika, but glad that you guys will remain good friends. Sounds like you're having a blast. Good for you! I miss college! :)