BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy October

Hello all,

Hope all are having a good October so far. I know I have :P.


I have finally got the all awaited picture of my "girlie friend".

There you all are. Hope you enjoy, I know I do ;)

So far my October has been a bit slow. Just been to classes and such but I am going on the Elk hunt this weekend so there is something exciting to look forward to.

This past week has just been classes and one flag football game. I have been having a lot of fun with the student government and getting things planned for football games and the tail gates. I was interviewed for the schools news station because I am the president of the Thor Corps, I will post the Youtube video as soon as I get it. That was an all new experience and a little hard to do because I was pretty nervous. But it is going to help me when I run for the school spirit position on the presidents cabinet in March. I hope I get it. I really like doing activities and planning things out. It will also look good on resumes and help me in learning more about leadership. :) I am already planning ahead.

Thought I would let everyone know that I am going to be bringing my "girlie friend" to Thanksgiving so all of you can meet her in person. I know you all will like her.

The college student you all know as

Austin.

P.S. I am attaching a link to Tanikas blog. please go read and let her know how you feel :D Thanks much!

http://tanikaslifesofar.blogspot.com/


P.S.S I have followed Summers suggestion and have started a second blog just for the pictures that I take for my assignments

http://ausitnspics.blogspot.com/


Love ya all

Austin

2 comments:

Tanika Lee said...

I like the reference to me as your "girlie friend". You are hilarious. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you to be in the President's Cabinet thing for activities. You are a great person so I know you will be a great leader!
Luck and Love,

Tanika

aka your "girlie friend" LOL

Dana said...

So fun to see a pic of your "girlie friend" (I, too, like the name!). Nice to "meet" you, Tanika. Looking forward to meeting you for Thanksgiving! :)