BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

:D

Hey all, Just another update.

Classes have been going well but I am having trouble coming up with an idea for my 2-D design class. We are suppose to paint something that shows rhythm and I can't find anything to paint it on. this is a dilemma as the assignment is due on Monday :S. All of my other classes are going well though. I was able to sign up for classes on Wed. and I was lucky enough to get into my second photography class but I will have to wait for my drawing and web design classes until the fall when they are offered which will suck.

I still haven't found a job yet but my dad and uncle Kyle know a guy that works at Questar and I may be able to get a temp job there replacing some meter things. It is only for 2 months but it is about $9 an hour plus how ever many new meter things I install. I am still waiting to hear back about the security job I put in for and i am still looking for a job. No one seems to want to hire right now. Fast food place like McDonalds isn't even hiring right now, it is crazy.

I am going to be able to make it up to see every one this coming weekend. I can't wait to see you all! It is to bad that you guys couldn't come up during Thanksgiving :(.

It is getting late now and I should get up early so I can do my assignment for 2-D design so it is done and ready to go.

Missing you all,

Austin

4 comments:

Rob said...

You need rhythm to fly fish. You could do something like that. See you in SLC! Glad you can make it!

SeaJay said...

Great idea Rob had there. Sorry I have nothing to add.
I have sure enjoyed your blog Austin. I look forward to the updates to see how things in your life are going. Sounds like school is agreeing with you. I am sooooo looking forward to seeing you this weekend also. It has been waaaaaaaaaaaay to long. Hugs buddy.
Auntie Connie

Dana said...

So glad you've decided to head up to SLC this weekend - Reed would have missed seeing his buddy.

And Connie! Don't know if that's a surprise or not, but SUPER DUPER excited to see you, too!! :)

royce and pat said...

Rob is onto something there. A lot of things we do have rhythm. Running, race car driving, just to name a few. good luck on it. see you friday
love mom