BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My week in a glance

Hey all,
My week has been fairly busy. This Wed. I had a retreat for SUUSA and got free pizza and then we played wallyball. That was so much fun. My classes have been good, not a lot going on just some assignments and preparation for finals.
This weekend I played night games with some friends and we went back and watched a part of Aladdin and then we went to Little Ceasers and ate pizza on the top of the only parking garage in Cedar City and just hung out. When we went back to the girls' apartment we just sat around talking for a little bit and then we started to play Twister. This week has been a lot of fun, I haven't had a real dull moment this week which is really odd. I am off to play some more wallyball with some of my roommates and some of the girls from downstairs.


Can't wait to see you all,
Austin

0 comments: