BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009



Hey all,

This weekend has been great so far, even though it is just Friday night. Today I was able to skip my classes, nothing really going on with the long weekend and all, so I went with my roommates Sean and Cameron and our friend Kadi. It was a blast, we were there right when they opened so there was no line and I was able to improve my skills, the little that I had. It was a fun day but when we were leaving the wind picked up and made things horrible. I had a lot of fun and the weekend is still not over.

This past week in classes has been pretty intense. Lots of meetings and getting ready to run for student government and planning out activities for my club. We are going to have a booth at the Summer Special Olympics in St. George in the Olympic Park. It is going to be fun and a great way to contribute to the community. I can't wait to help people and have some fun.

Until next week,

Austin

2 comments:

Wendy Turner said...

Hey Austin, Glad to hear that you are enjoying college, it looks like you have some great friends, and you all enjoy getting together. Was glad to see your mom last weekend. We had lunch and hung out with Auntie Jane. Its been busy week Valentines for flower shop my boss was out of town all week so work was work!! Eliza had her first sleep over we had a blast. Her little saying come on baby is hilarious that's what she says to her dolls (babies). Can't wait to see Maisy next weekend. The Turners are doing great cousin Christian is loving school as well. He got some awesome grades on his tests last week. Van is just Van work work work. Speaking of work have you had any luck yet? Hang in there know we love ya!! Wendy

Tanika Lee said...

Well--look at you--improving the world. :) Im very proud of you.