BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

One more down

Hey all,

One more Friday down a lot more to go, classes have been going good, I had my first test in philosophy last week but I have yet to see my grade on it, hopefully next week sometime. I have been busy trying to find a picture for my silk screen relief class. I think that is my favorite class this semester. I have already got one project done and I am working on my bigger one. I am going to post a picture of the web image I used and the final relief print on my pic blog. I have also posted my digital imaging class photoshop project on there last week.

I was a little sick this last week but it didn't really hit me until Thursday, I just laid in bed and slept and drank a lot of gingerale. When I did feel better though I thought that I could sit through a play here on campus but I was wrong, luckily the friends I was with didn't want to stay to watch the rest of it so we went home early.

Tonight my friends and I went to the Miss SUU pageant and watched that. That was pretty good but it got pretty boring at the end. After we came back you my apartment and just talked.


My week has been pretty busy yet boring, not a lot to talk about, hopefully something more exciting next week but I'm sure nothing can beat lil Maisy! Congrats again Rob and Heather, she is so cute and you three look like a very cute family!

Austin

1 comments:

SeaJay said...

Sure glad school is going good for you Austin. It sounds like you are really enjoying it. I am looking forward to seeing you pictures but I guess I missed website for them can you email that to me? Thanks.
I talked to your mom this a.m. and she said you have a pretty sore tail bone. Hope you didn't break it. That can be a bit painful for sitting in classes. Have you been snowboarding at Bryon Head? Just wondering how that resort is. Hugs your Auntie in MT.