BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A bit early

Hey family,

I have just got done with my last final for this semester and I am so excited. 3 weeks of nothing but sleeping in and hanging out with friends. I just had 3 finals today, Thursday, and I feel really good about all of them. I am going to hang our here on campus for a few days and head back to EC on Tuesday, mom and dad, I am really excited to get home and go snowboarding and seeing my friends from high school and just chill. I was up studying forever last night getting ready for my psychology test and I did just fine, I just have the feeling.

I just wanted to let you all know how classes have been going and my week so that is it. I hope you all have a great December and that you all have a merry Christmas.

Your college kid,

Austin

1 comments:

SeaJay said...

Austin, so glad your finals are over for the semester. It will be nice to have a few weeks off and to see all your friends. Have fun snowboarding. We are hoping to get on the slopes here in Montana over the holidays. Merry Christmas.