BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Late update

Hey everyone, sorry for my late update. It has been a little hectic around here lately. It is the week before finals and we are all in a flurry of studying and cramming. I have been studying as much as I can and trying to get some of my projects that are finals done. I am going to post a picture of my one final project but I am not sure when but I will ASAP.

Thanksgiving was a blast this year. I got to see all the family and just hang out. The food was great and I loved being able to see everyone. It was so much fun to see everyone and all the little ones running around and that will be running around soon enough.

Christmas break is right around the corner here for me, literally, my classes are done on the 12 but I am not going to head back to EC until the 15 so I can just hang around here and make sure I have everything I will need for a 2 week stay in the middle of no where. I am for sure bringing my snowboard back home with me, I have to have something to do with my other college friends that I left back home. I am excited for Christmas just because I get to see all of my old friends and bug some of the teachers I left behind and hang out with my still high school friends.

This is about all that I can do for my last 2 weeks, nothing really exciting happening. I am off to study some more for psychology.

Your ever vigilant college student,

Austin

1 comments:

Dana said...

Great seeing you and your family, Austin! Keep up the good work at school and have a great break! :)