BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Non the wiser

Hey all,

Just a small update for right now, I got my wisdom teeth out today. Fun I know. I didn't swell up to bad but a little still. It didn't really hurt getting them out either, but I was numbed up pretty good and I had some gas to help me. Hopefully I will heal up pretty quick, I want to eat food normally again!!! The Doc didn't put me on any hardcore pain killers either, just a few Advil and Ibuprofen every few hours and an antibiotic, which we learned has amoxicilin in it and I am allergic so now I have to watch for rashes and bumps to see if I react to it or not. The best part is that I only had 3 so I can say I'm still just a little wise still ;)

Your sore mouthed college student,

Austin

0 comments: