BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring break

Hey all,

Spring Break is coming to an end today and it looks like a pretty windy day. I enjoyed having a full week of classes off, minus getting my wisdom teeth out. It was fun to see my Mom, Royce, Dad, and Tedann for a few days just to visit. I just wish that spring break was a little longer, I am no where near ready for classes to start again and have to fall into the rut once more.

I got an email the other day on the summer job for the Shakespeare festival here at the school, I emailed the lady back telling her what I wanted to do and now I just have to wait to see if I need to be interveiwed or if I just get the job. Fingers crossed!

Can't wait to see everyone again!!!

Austin

1 comments:

Rob said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!! We hope you had a great day! Miss you and look forward to your summer visit!
Love
Heather