BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long Weekend

Hey all,

This weekend has been a long one, it started off just like any other weekend, sorta. My roommate Cameron was inaugurated into his position of the Humanities and Social Sciences senator for his college so I went there with him to attend and see the new student body president give a speech. It was nice though, after I was invited to a nice dinner with the new and the old student body president. That food was good and it was free to me so it made it delicious.

After that I got back to my apartment to just hang out for a little bit and play a little halo with my roommates, after a few hours of that we decided to play a game Cameron learned when at a retreat for his new senate position. It is called Werewolf, you just have 2 or 3 werewolf's, depending on how many people are playing, a fortune teller, cupid, hunter, little girl, and witch. Basically everyone tries to find the werewolfs and kill them before everyone else dies. It is a really fun game. we started playing that with a few people from our floor and the one below us, we started at 11 and we finished at 4. after that game we came back to our apartment and made some waffles because all of us were starving. When we finished eating we came back to good ol' halo. I finally got to bed at 5:30.

After that long night playing werewolf I was up at 9 to go paintballing with some of my cousins in St. George and my friends. I have a really big welt on my neck from where I was hit twice, in the same spot actually, and a few other places.

All in all I had a long but fun and exciting weekend full of laughs, bruises, and long naps.

Hope to see you all soon,

Austin

2 comments:

Dana said...

Ah...college life....going to bed at 5:30am. Those were the days, but this old fuddy duddy does not miss going to be at 5:30am. ;-)

Glad you're living it up as a college student! Atta boy. :)

SeaJay said...

The werewolf game sounds fun. Hope you had a good birthday. Any of your room mates bake you a cake?
Hugs, Auntie Connie