BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost done

Hey family,

This is my last full weekend here at SUU for this school year. It is kind of depressing, leaving some really good friends for the summer but then it gives me a chance to visit my old friends and of course my family and that I get to make new friends this summer when I come back in June and when classes start back up.

As for the Cabinet position that I was running for...I didn't get, but it is ok because I get to work with the School Spirit Coordinator and I get to remain the president of Thor Corps because I am the head of the Thor Corps Board. I'm not sure what happens or what I will even do yet but I'm just glad I get to get to do something with the student government.

Today I am almost done with my hardest art project yet. I'm really excited to see it all finished and to see how it looks all around. Sorry but I can't put a picture up of it right after I get done because it wont be dry enough for me to bring it back to my apartment but as soon as I can I will post a picture for everyone with the finished relief and the picture that I used for the relief.

I'm off to work on my webpage portfolio for my digital imaging final.

Austin

0 comments: