BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Hey family,

This week has went by super fast.
I went in for an interview for the student government position I applied for, I feel like it went well but only time will tell.

Also, some great news. I got the summer job at the Shakespeare festival that I was trying for. I start work on June 22 and I am going to move in June 21 if not earlier. I had the chance to stay here in Cedar after school to help move some furniture and stuff around for the place where I will be living but I would never make it back home so I decided not to. I want to see everyone for at least a little bit.

June 4- 10 my mom,, Royce, and I will be staying in Washington with the Heather, Rob, and Maisy. I can't wait to see them and finally visit Washington. When I'm there I want to visit the art institute in Seattle so I can see if I like that school and if I want to go there after I graduate from SUU. I can't wait

After the trip to Washington Royce and I are going camping with my dad, Tedann,Ryker, Tylynn, Tate, Bo, and Jerica (yes I know I spelled them wrong. It is early in the morning for me) and the rest of the Gillins family. I'm not sure where we are going but it is going to be a way fun trip and I can't wait to go on this trip either. This will be the only time I get to go camping this summer unless I want to make a short trip up the canyon here in Cedar on a Sunday and come back Monday afternoon so I can work.


Until later,

Austin

0 comments: