BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Upcoming

Hey family,

Finals are coming up fast and I feel unprepared. Go figure. My hardest class is Philosophy but I have faith that I will do well on my final in that class and I have been studying for that class pretty dang hard. All of my other classes are going good, nothing to difficult but I still have a week of regular classes left.

I am going to be moving back to Emery County May 1st because I finish with all of my finals on Thursday. It will feel so good to sleep in and not have classes for a few months but I think I will get bored quick because I wont have anything to do during the days really. I don't remember if I mentioned in my last entry that I did get the job with the Shakespeare festival. I can't wait to start and to be making money again. Working here in Cedar helps me with more than just one job. I can apply to some of the stores here during the summer for a job during the day and then I can have a job after the festival is over. I'm hoping I can find one though. :S

I had my interview for the student government position a few weeks ago and I have been so anxious to find out if I got one of the positions that I wanted. I will finally get to know tomorrow sometime. I can't wait to find out, I am so excited to be making a change here with in the campus and student body.

It's time to get back to studying now,

Austin

2 comments:

royce and pat said...

Good luck on your finals and on the government position you want. We are here cheering you on. Can't wait to see you in May.
Love ya
Mom

Dana said...

Love checking in on the college boy. SO crazy that your first year of college is already almost over with. It goes by SO fast. Soak up every minute. Have a great summer! :)