BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

another long few weeks

Hey y'all,

These last few weeks have been pretty long but at the same time they have went by pretty quick.

Work has been going rather smoothly and there hasn't been a whole lot of excitement, we have started a count bored in our little office area and we have been keeping track off all the little random and odd things that have happened. We now have.....
1 naked baby
1 Broken window
1 broken door
7 stray dogs
1 guy with a gun
1 patron loose control of their bowls
1 drunk patron
and countless angry or upset patrons.

We still have a few more weeks of work and I'm sure I will be able to add to the list here.

My Dad and everyone came down for some baseball games here in Cedar so it was good to see everyone (minus Tylynn) and talk to them a little bit.

My Mom and Wendy are going to be down here on Saturday to see As You Like It, 'it is one of the best shows that is playing this year', exact patron words there.

That is all I have to update right now... School starts in a few weeks and I get to move into my new place in another week :)

Austin

0 comments: