BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School already

Hey y'all

Well school started again on Monday. I'm pretty happy with my class selection even though I know I'm gonna hate the work I am going to have to do. My Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes are
9:00-Nutrition and Food Sciences
10:00- Drawing I
12:00- American History
I don't get a single break between these classes so I am always starving by the time I get out of history. Drawing I is going to be really hard for me because I struggle with drawing and that kind of stuff but I am confident I will get a fairly good grade.
Tuesday and Thursday's are pretty easy.
8:30- Web Design I
2:30- Writing About Art
I do get a break between these two classes, a fairly large break but it is well needed. Web Design is a 3 hour class and the entire time I'm in front of a computer monitor.
That is my schedule for this fall semester. Not to hard but enough to challenge me and make me learn new abilities that I may not know about myself.

As for work.... I am on my last week now. Sunday is my last day. I have to help clean up the theater and the grounds just to say thanks to SUU for letting us use their grounds and buildings. I have had a lot of fun with this job but I am kinda glad that it is ending. Some people just drive you crazy and others are just so nice. Some people can be really mad about something so small and minute when that same thing will make another persons day a little bit brighter and my job is to please both parties. It just started to get frustrating is all. I will miss some of my co-workers and some of the people that I was able to get to meet through out the summer.

It's off to bed for me right now, long and early day for me tomorrow,

Love ya all,
Austin

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love reading your posts; makes me miss college so much! What fun college is. Enjoy (even through the hard and annoying work) because it will go by SO fast. Can't believe you're already in your sophomore year!

Have a great year - hopefully we'll be able to see you over Christmas. :)

royce and pat said...

Ahh, both boys back in school. Now I don't feel so bad when I am stuck doing homework and you aren't. I am taking a few weeks off though. Glad your enjoying your classes so far. Drawing will get easier, just let you creative juices flow and not worry about it.