BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Classes

Hey all, long time no post.

I have been kinda busy lately with classes and homework all ready. I am only into week two of classes and I am busy, busy, busy. I have a big plate full this semester. 17.5 credits in fact. I am taking:
3D Design
Intro to Film
Chemistry
Large Format Photography
Art insights >:P
and SNOWBOARDING!
I like all my classes even though they have just started. I REALLY like my snowboarding class though. I don't have to go on any certain day of the week just when ever I go snowboarding I just have to let my professor know and I have to get a minimum of 20 hours. I actually just got back from a nice day of boarding. It was great! My two roommates Sean and Shay our friend Dillon and myself went up this morning and were up there all morning. The weather was cold and foggy but the fresh powder and the great runs made up for it by far. I already have 14 hours for my class and I am going next Sunday with a bunch of my friends from Arizona. I forgot to mention that with the class I had to get a season pass for the class but it was at a discounted price and I got it for about $100 cheaper than normal. I love it!

I'm going to go sit in the hot tub with the guys and some friends and relax the rest of the night, I have a long drive tomorrow. I have to go to Arizona for my friend Kaylyn's wedding. I am going down with Dillon and his girlfriend and we are going to stay at Kaylyn's house until Sunday when we are going to head back up here to Utah.

Until next time,
Austin

P.S. here are some pictures from today's board session.




1 comments:

Tanika Lee said...

Hey sucka fish. You should update your blog more often. BTW I went back a few years and read some blogs. *le sigh*