BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Darn Cardinals

Hey all,

Just giving an update. I have been really busy lately. Meetings after class on Monday and Wednesday for student government, I took my first test of the semester last week. I studied hard for this one and when it came time to take it I realized, philosophy isn't that easy at all. I know I did pretty well on it anyway. This weekend has been quite busy but fun filled, my roommates and I had a small party with just a couple of our friends and we all cheered for the Arizona Cardinals. They were so close but as soon as the Steelers made that lucky last touchdown we knew that the game was over. The Cardinals just could not get a break from the ref's either. Call after call kept going to the cardinals when there was no way that it was their fault or could have avoided it, but there is no use in crying over spilled milk. At least the game was close at the end.

I have class at 9 tomorrow so I should probably go, I'll update you next weekend sometime!

Austin

0 comments: