BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just a short

Hey all, I know it isn't Friday but I have to put this up.

At all the basketball games the school does little fun games for students and fans to do, win a shirt for this or that and the cheerleaders throw things into the crowd, the typical, well one of the activities that they do is called bungee basketball, my roommate Sean and I have wanted to do it since we first saw it but they never came and asked us. Well last night we were at the last home game for the girls and there weren't to many people there and all of a sudden there is this girl asking us if we wanted to do it, so of course we did. It was REALLY fun even though I didn't win, I still got a free shirt just for doing it though :) Enjoy the video, I am the one that gets yanked onto my butt! :D

PS. Sorry it is a lot slow, the video was taken on a phone and it didn't like the format of it so much :P I made 1 basket too



0 comments: