BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey there Fam

Hey all,

This past week has went by so fast, I think it is because of Presidents Day, but it has been fun too. Today has been such a nice day that some of my friends and myself went and played Frisbee on campus. It was really nice, no coats or jackets and just getting out and doing something was really nice, tonight we are going to a black light dance on campus and then going to hang out. Tomorrow I am going to try and get down to St. George and play some paintball with my cousins down there and some of their friends. Those of you who notice the time of my posts will notice that I am WAY early today, it is just such a nice day that I am going to go and hang out side in the nice weather while I can, not sure how long it will last so I figured I would take advantage of it while I can.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Austin

1 comments:

Wendy Turner said...

Austin, Glad to hear that you are lucky to have some warm weather. We also had some good days while Lesley and I were in Seattle seeing our newest little relative Maisy. Had a great time sucked to have to leave her. Wanted you to know that I have joined the blog scene. My Blog address is gramzeeT@blogspot.com. Check it out there are some cute pictures of Maisy. Continue to rock it down there.
Auntie Wendy